Why choose the Consortio Group?
Make a career
Make a difference. When you work at Consortio, you’ll experience real opportunities to help people and businesses become more safe, secure, and successful. With Consortio, you can chart your own course and create a career that matters.
The Consortio Group is family owned Firm based in Omaha, NE and may be the place for you. As a Consortio colleague, you’ll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
We are currently looking for proactive, organized individuals to drive organic growth efforts within the Consortio Group. Producers identify and service clients and deliver the best of all solutions of Consortio to clients. Start the process by contacting us.
What can you expect?
- An entrepreneurial agency providing innovative risk management solutions.
- A team of professionals dedicated to helping clients succeed and manage their risk.
What is in it for you?
- Starting base and commissions
- Residual commissions
- Mentorships training program
- Full benefits package
- Ability to chart your own course
We will count on you to:
- Successfully schedule and conduct sales calls and presentations and work to ensure the maintenance of a robust pipeline of potential accounts.
- Actively pursue new client prospects through telemarketing, networking, and personal referrals
- Close sales and achieve monthly revenue quotas
- Listen attentively to client questions and provide answers that are knowledgeable and insightful to encourage the sale.
- Demonstrate the ability to coordinate multiple prospects in various stages of your pipeline while ensuring timely and accurate deliverables.
- Participate and shadow Sales Mentor in client and prospect meetings as appropriate to gain insight as to large or complex accounts, specializations and all general aspects of the sales process.
- Complete applications and obtains various information to secure insurance quote(s).
- Participate in regular sales meetings to discuss benchmarks, personal as well as team goals for the upcoming months
- Belong to various professional organizations and grow a large professional network to benefit and represent the business.
- Participate in professional development activities to continue improving knowledge base needed for being a Risk Advisor in Commercial Lines P&C.
What you need to have:
- Act with Integrity in all your relationships.
- Strong work ethic, initiative and desire to continuously learn.
- Demonstrate quick thinking, intuitive and resourceful client problem solving sales skills
- Excellent communication skills while consistently driving for results.
- Upbeat attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency in Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, social media (such a Twitter and LinkedIn), and Salesforce a plus.
What makes you stand out:
- Experience with B2B (business-to-business) selling
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, self-managing, strong work ethic
- Capable of maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Persistent desire to succeed
The Consortio Group offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits including health, life, Simple IRA, employee assistance program, Teladoc, career mobility, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.